- Isotype Infographics, Only An Ocean Between, 1943 | Thom's Blog on Isotype Infographics – from Our Two Democracies At Work, 1945
- Hazel Obest on Practical Householder Magazine
- thomwhite on Housewife magazine, 1947
- anna ralph on Housewife magazine, 1947
- Valerie in San Diego on Isotype Infographics – from Our Two Democracies At Work, 1945
Monthly Archives: October 2011
It seems that everyone is an apostrophe nazi these days – either that or absolutely terrified of using one incorrectly and subsequently being exposed as a dunce. I don’t mind – I’m a fully paid-up apostrophe nazi, and not ashamed … Continue reading
So, I’m back in Geoff Blore’s brilliant bookshop looking for something to read to The Boy at night (Mowgli Stories by Rudyard Kipling) and I thought I’d collect a few more Bad Book Covers for you to enjoy. Part 1 … Continue reading
I am a big fan of the Good Show Sir blog, so when I found myself in Geoff Blore’s brilliant bookshop I thought I’d photograph a few. The Paratwa by Christopher Hinz What is going on here? Did nobody notice … Continue reading
More loveliness from A A Milne. Again, wasted on children, but not on me. Part 1 here
Nice decals on this top quality child’s toy.
A while ago, a friend tweeted that he had probably seen Siegfried or Roy at a train station in Bath, but he wasn’t sure which one it was. So, in case he found himself in this predicament again, I made … Continue reading
Earlier today I tweeted a picture of this terrifying cookie, with its awful blind eyes. Afterwards, foolishly, I christened it “Bicky” This is Bicky. He is watching you.
That is all