- Ash Choudry on Hurt’s Yard #wander
- Justin Langford on Lovely old packaging: Price’s “Sentinel” nightlights
- Moth Girl – the book cover! | Thom's Blog on Book covers for Fog
- DataViz History: Vintage Infodesign from Visual Loop | Michael Sandberg's Data Visualization Blog on Isotype Infographics – from Our Two Democracies At Work, 1945
- thomwhite on hi – An unused logo
They get this instead.
It might not look like much, but it is the graphic design equivalent of the Stuxnet worm.
In amongst the hectic Summer artworking season I managed to squeeze in this little job – a rather nice book cover for Michael Wombat. This is only a Photoshop visual as the book isn’t available to buy yet, but when when it is, you can get it here.
Don’t ask me why it is called that. I thought it best not to ask.
Anyway, when renowned author Michael Wombat announced that he was producing a collection of his blog posts, musings and recipes I was only too happy to do a cover for him.
If you would like to own a print-on-demand book that looks like an old hard backed book, the link is here.
To see previous book covers I have done for him, go here.